Wednesday, December 19, 2012

WHY I WANT TO WORK AT HOOTERS

So I've been sitting here on my laptop with my kitten reading countless blogs and articles about Hooters Girls and watching any and every YouTube video on the subject. Why? you might ask. Well because I want to be a Hooters Girl. There I said it. I want to strut those neon orange booty shorts and that tight as hell lycra tank..don't forget the shimmery suntan pantyhose and scrunched 80's socks!! No I am not desperate. I'm just broke and looking for a fun, exciting place to work where I can talk to customers and make money!

Well let me not get too ahead of myself..I haven't told you anything about me yet. You don't even know who I am. Well hello stranger, my name is Summer. I am 19 and I live in sunny San Diego, CA. I am 5'7 120lbs and well lets just say I have been blessed with hmm certain assets. I am not a bitch at all..in fact I cringe at the thought of confrontation EVER wit ANYONE! I am super nice (sometimes too nice)..and I honestly enjoy people (even the not so friendly ones). I am really fun and love to make people laugh, but I am not an overly-bubbly ditz! So this is me and now I can get on with more important stuff..like why you stumbled onto my blog in the first place!

So I want to be a Hooters Girl and chances are you do too or maybe just want to read about it. So after all my researching and basically stalking every blog and other websites to gain useful insight into the lives of the infamous Hooters Girls and how to become one..I decided to create my own blog. I love writing and helping others, so I figure its a good start. Now I have already started this journey, but now that I have a blog I will post my experiences so far and keep them coming as I go along.

*So the next post will be about what happened when I applied at Hooters about a month ago*

xoxo Summer

No comments:

Post a Comment