Wednesday, December 19, 2012

THE WAITING GAME AND DETERMINATION

WAITING GAME:
So after the  application process and hours of window-shopping..I went home and waited. Every day for about 2 weeks I had my cell phone on me 24/7 just in case I got a call from the manager at Hooters. My bf (lets call him R), noticed that I was constantly looking at blogs and articles and watching videos about..you guessed it..Hooters. He said I am obsessed with becoming a Hooters Girl and even closed my laptop because I was still reading a blog late into the night that I had been reading since the morning. Literally, only short bathroom and food breaks in between. And he wanted cuddle time ;)  So this girl's name is Sauce..you may have heard of her..shes a Hooters Girl. If not, you should totally check out her blog      http://www.accordingtosauce.com/2011/03/biggest-blogger.html She talks about everything from good/bad customers, tips on tipping, uniforms, and a tons of other stuff a\bout being a Hooters Girl! I absolutely love her blog and think shes funny as heck! That's why I spent all day and night reading it! So i'm still typing Hooters related topics into the search engine every day like its my job! haha Oh well, at least i'm well-informed by now.

DETERMINATION:
So its been about 3 weeks since I applied to Hooters, and I am pretty sure I won't be getting a call. So I have decided to go back in person looking way hotter and way more professional, and act more bubbly and let them know I am serious about the job. I will ask to speak to a manager and hopefully I can either re-apply or maybe even get an actual interview. I have heard and read from multiple sources that its good to be persistent and if they see you keep trying, they will be more likely to give you a shot. And it will make you stand out when they have multiple applicants. So that is what i'm doing. I should be going in probably after Christmas. So I will keep you updated :)

xoxo Summer

No comments:

Post a Comment