Wednesday, December 19, 2012

WHY I AM HOOTERS GIRL MATERIAL

Now here's a little background story. I was a very early bloomer..I mean I started 'developing' in 5th grade! Lets just put it this way..I was wearing a full on bra while other girls were still free balling it! So I have had to deal with boys staring at me and creeps ogling me at only 13. And not to mention other girls hating me for no reason and starting rumors about me just because I had curves and they didn't. Yes I have boobs and an ass so i'm automatically a slut right? Umm no. Anyways, girls always told me I would one day work at Hooters, and guys in high school also felt the need to point out my large bazoinkas and say I belonged at Hooters. Of course the bitches made other nastier comments like "That girls gonna be a stripper or a prostitute." Once again, jealous bitches are always gonna hate on the girls with what they want but don't have. Sucks for you! Okay enough ranting..I had a point..lets see what was it?? Oh yah so I was Hooters Girl material from the get-go! And I have had to deal with creeps, and "my face is up here!", and those all too common bitchy girls. Maybe I could fit in at Hooters..just maybe.

So now that i'm done telling you too many details about why I know I should work there, in the next post I will tell you about my first time applying to Hooters.

xoxoSummer

No comments:

Post a Comment